Ramp Services Supervisor
- Monitor staff performance
- Supervise and allocate Ramp Services Officers and Agents to load and unload baggage, cargo and mail to and from aircraft according to loading instruction
- Ensure staff perform their duty in accordance with Safety, Airlines and Company’s procedures
- Disseminate new information and procedures to the staff
- Respond and answer airlines enquires during real time operations
- Produce daily statistics
- Participate regular and ad-hoc operational meeting on reviewing handling performance, airline and Airport Authority policy, procedures and requirement
- To comply with all regulations and requirements with regards to health, safety and security set by the Company and relevant authorities while on duty.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of self and of others.
- Carry out any other duties as required and directed by the Company
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in ramp operations handling or 2 years’ working experience in SATS - RSD
- A valid driving license class 2 is must, and class 18 and 19 are preferred
- Aerobridge and FMC operation qualification are preferred
- Good leadership skills & ability to work on own initiative
- Team worker and shift duties required
- Good English and Chinese will be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information regarding unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.