Customer Services Manager
- Take charge of the various work areas in Passenger Services operations.
- Broad daily duties including oversee flight handling for airlines, ensure close liaison with Duty Manager on all matters pertaining to operations and attend to investigations required and complaints raised by the airlines or their passengers.
- Handling of airlines to ensure client satisfaction, include attending airline meetings to resolve issues or complaints, follow up with airlines and passengers on incidents to provide solutions and service recovery if necessary.
- Review work procedures and implementation of solutions to improve service.
- Monitoring of SLAs and agreed service standards to ensure compliance and achievement of such standards.
- Take charge of assigned areas of work in operations.
- Lead and motivate operational staff to carry out their duties according to the requirements of the airlines.
- Monitor staff performance.
- Carry out investigations relating to discrepancies, lapses and errors.
- Brief all staff on new instructions and requirements.
- Ensure that all staff complies with company regulations and maintain overall discipline.
- Plan and monitor staff deployment to ensure smooth operations.
- Oversee special handling requirements (MAAS, VIP etc.) to ensure smooth handling.
- Attend to passengers who require special assistance.
- To monitor training and services standard.
- To comply with all regulations and requirements with regards to health, safety and security set by the Company and relevant authorities while on duty.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of self and of others.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and companywide events as assigned by the management
- Minimum 6 years of passenger handling experience and at least 3 years in supervisory level
- Knowledge of PC and airline DCS
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Understanding of passenger handling’s environment, procedures and processes
- Highly-motivated, customer-focused, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good teamwork, interpersonal and customer-relations skills
- Strong planning capability
- Shift duties required
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package, including:
- 17 Public Holidays
- Discount/Free Flight Tickets (Employee & Dependent)
- Medical & Dental Insurance (Employee & Dependent)
- No underwriting of medical scheme for retired staff
- Discretionary Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Attractive Annual Leave
- Full paid Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Birthday Coupon
- New Born Baby Coupon
- Daily Shift Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Typhoon Allowance
- Internal Transfer Opportunity
- Corporate Credit Card Scheme
- Airport Staff Canteen
- Discount Airport Transportation
- On Job Training
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information regarding unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.