Human Resources Manager (Recruitment)
- Report to the Senior HR Manager on various HR projects in view of business expansion and transformation
- Oversee the operations of Recruitment Team
- Handle and monitor end-to-end recruitment for frontline and corporate staff
- Design and coordinate various recruitment activities and programs
- Talent management and succession planning
- Liaise with department heads for identifying the hiring needs, job descriptions, selection criteria, etc.
- Design innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business growth needs and generate diverse pools of candidates
- Develop and review recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance and HR effectiveness in line with corporate objective and goals
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned (e.g. To establish and regularly update HR manuals and related policies and procedures)
- Assist Senior Human Resources Manager and Director of Human Resources upon request;
- Supervise subordinates to complete daily tasks on recruitment
- To comply with all regulations and requirements with regards to health, safety and security set by the Company and relevant authorities while on duty
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of self and of others
- Assist in ad hoc projects and companywide events as assigned by the management
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of related experience gained from sizeable organization plus 3 years supervisory experience;
- Proactive, friendly and has good relationship with different level of employees;
- Proficient in computer applications (HR system, Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking is preferred ;
- Independent, mature and a good team player;
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package, including:
- 17 Public Holidays
- Discount/Free Flight Tickets
- Medical & Dental Insurance (Employee & Dependent)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Full paid Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Birthday Coupon
- New Born Baby Coupon
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested personnel please send your cover letter and resume with present & expected salary and available date by Clicking "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information regarding unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.