- Provide administration support for the Operation Planning & Support Department.
- Carry out verification of invoices and inputting of data in the budget control system.
- Compile reports through the budget control system and report trends to his / her superior.
- Follow-up with accident quotations and quote comparison for approval.
- Follow-up with Airport Authority with post-accident reports.
- Monitor AVL and road licence end date and make sure that vehicles are inspected on-time.
- Communicate with repair and maintenance contractors as well as operators.
- Monitor and develop reports for analysis.
- Develop, maintain and upkeep a filing system for all documents within the department.
- Carry out all daily clerical duties as required.
- Form 5 or above
- No prior job-related work experience required
- Proficiency in MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Be responsible, self-motivated, proactive, customer-orientated and good organization skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline
We offer attractive package to the right candidates, Free/ discounted flights Tickets, Medical insurance for Employee and dependent, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus and Career growth opportunities.