(More experience candidate will be considered for the role of Assistant HR Manager)Requirements:
- Assist the Human Resources Manager to handle end-to-end recruitment for frontline and corporate staff and staff retention planning
- Design and coordinate various Trainee Programs
- Responsible for talent management and succession planning
- Liaise with department heads for identifying the hiring needs, job descriptions, selection criteria, etc.
- Design innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business growth needs and generate diverse pools of candidates
- Develop and review recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance and HR effectiveness in line with corporate objective and goals
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned (e.g. To establish and regularly update HR manuals and related policies and procedures )
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, or in any relevant discipline
- 4 - 6 years of job-related experience preferred
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance & other HR related legislation
- Responsive and proactive in handling HR issues
- Willing to deal with different level of people with excellent communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and IT skills
We offer attractive package to the right candidates, Free/ discounted flights Tickets, Medical insurance for Employee and dependent, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus and Career growth opportunities.
Please send your cover letter and resume with present & expected salary and available date by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.